Associate Customer Care Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33165
Position Title: Associate Customer Success Manager - Digital
Position Summary: Customer Care Manager - iCare will be a passionate customer advocate with a mission to drive successful customer journeys and overall experience with Support and Renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Have a clear understanding of Informatica products and customer requirements.
· Execute discovery conversations while helping customers realize continued value of their Informatica investment.
· Leverage data driven internal systems to increase customer awareness of Cloud First Cloud Native (CFCN) products to find opportunities for platform migration and up-sell during renewals cycle.
· Providing help and advice to customers using the Informatica products or services on the support processes and leveraging the Support and/or Customer Success organizations
· Escalating to technical team for solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
· Take a proactive approach to identify customers who may be at risk via their support usage and renewal feedback
· Drive customer retention engagements to support the overall Renewals organization during the renewal cycle
· Enable worldwide Renewals organization to achieve annual targets
· Keep customer data up-to-date with the changes that takes place on contacts and other key customer touch points
· Enable customers with availability Informatica services to help them success (Support, Training, Product updates)
· Manage ongoing customer experience
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Strong Logical reasoning and Analytical Skills.
· Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
· 6-8 years of experience in customer success, customer retention, support, renewals roles.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Customer Care Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN