Observability AL/ML Ops Intern
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 33224
Position Title: Intern
Observability AL/ML Ops Intern @ CloudTrust Team
Greetings! Informatica is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer Intern to work with our Observability team responsible to monitor all our Infrastructure Systems, Products hosted on Cloud. During this internship you will be working with Site Reliability Engineers, Architects, Product and Design Teams to participate in brainstorming sessions, build and improve existing telemetry solutions. The ideal candidate should have experience developing distributed systems, troubleshooting skills, engineering metrics ingested from various systems that can be consumed by our customers.
- Informatica’s internship is 10-12 weeks, full-time hours.
- We are currently hiring for Spring 2022.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Device methods to ingest metrics, monitor, analyze logs from various products and services
- Create solutions to proactively monitor and report operational issues
- Evaluate tools, technologies, processes and make recommendations to improve and increase quality and efficiency repeatedly.
- Work with Engineers to implement telemetry to effectively monitor all the Products and Infrastructure
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Graduating with a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in reinforcement learning (OpenAI, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc), simulation/model predictive control
- Have worked on designing and building dashboards for teams to visualize and monitor
- Knowledge in Prometheus, Elastic Search, Influx, Cloud Watch, Azure Monitor, or any metric ingestion tools
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Knowledge in Distributed Systems, Docker, Kubernetes
- Prior MLOps experience using popular MLOps frameworks like Kubeflow, MLFlow, Pachyderm, etc)
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Observability AL/ML Ops Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US