Sr Director Strategy and Operations, Global Products Organization
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • United States
Job Number: 33265
Position Title: Senior Director, Project Management
Senior Director Strategy & Operations, Products
We are looking for a Strategy and Operations leader to join Informatica’s Global Products Organization. This is a highly impactful role in which you will be a partner to Products Executive Leadership Team to drive the strategic priorities, contribute to the development and execution of long-range strategic plans and drive strategic projects. As a thought partner to the leadership team, in this role you will be responsible for performing critical analysis and developing insights for the business. You must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment, have a background in management consulting and/or product management/strategy function with experience working in an enterprise SaaS organization. You are savvy of the technology industry dynamics and trends, and must develop a deep understanding of our business, be a constant collaborator with cross-functional teams, and a creative producer.
To be effective in this role, you must be highly strategic, comfortable with ambiguity, have sound judgment when prioritizing a high volume of incoming requests and be an outstanding communicator with a bias to action.
- Partner with Strategy & Operations leader, as well the CPO to lead / drive on- going strategic initiatives
- Become an expert in our business and support the product leadership team - develop models to compare scenarios and perform quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment of recommendations.
- Support the annual strategy and planning process
- Analysis of our most strategic and pertinent challenges to drive business growth
- Contribute to the development of the multi-year product strategy that informs decisions on organization design, roadmaps, resource planning and other investments that meet our objectives.
- 15+ years’ experience; with a background in Management Consulting / Product Management / Product Strategy with knowledge of Enterprise SaaS business
- Experience in leading complex operational topics and strategy implementation end-to-end, managing stakeholders, balance competing priorities, running multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Superior analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, business judgment and problem-solving skills with some understanding of market trends for license to subscription journey
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial approach, work autonomously with limited guidance
- Have experience in a wide range of portfolio management methodologies / concepts : market sizing , competition, portfolio management
- A Leader and a Team player who is able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization globally, must possess an ability to build key business relationships
- Have a “roll up the sleeves and get stuff done” mind-set
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director Strategy and Operations, Global Products Organization
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US