Principal Services Solution Architect
Multiple Locations: Texas, United States • Illinois, United States • Ohio, United States • Oklahoma, United States • Pennsylvania, United States
Job Number: 33304
Position Title: Principal Services Solutions Architect
The Services Solutions Architect will work with sales staff, delivery staff, and marketing to successfully scope and position customer solutions. Primarily responsible for the identification, design, and development of technology solutions for Professional Services customer engagements. Defines client needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. Viewed by customers as a trusted technical adviser. Performance is typically evaluated based on the capture of the services engagement and/or individual utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Travel to customer sites may reach or exceed 50%, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Holds primary responsibility for the technical viability of a customer solution.
- Defines client needs and develops a plan and/or proposal for the technical delivery of the project.
- Accountable for technical solution design and delivery process definition.
- Partners with delivery staff, Portfolio/Delivery Managers, and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- Proactively acts to prevent project risk and/or overruns before they can surface.
- Mentors lesser scoped Professional Services staff to develop those tracking to the Services Solutions Architect career path.
- Expected to add to the knowledge base/best practices of the function.
- May have routine contact with senior-most external and internal stakeholders, where executive communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- At this level, incumbents are aligned to complex engagements with strategic importance.
- Incumbents are expected to provide industry / technical expertise in one or more functional areas and work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and R&D colleagues.
- Shares expertise through educational development and delivery, speaking engagements and blogs, and other social media outreach.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Proven track record of professional services delivery and customer relationship management within largest, most strategic enterprise software engagements.
- In depth experience with and exposure to complementary (non-Informatica) technologies and industry best practices
- Expertise within one or more industry verticals (Manufacturing, Retail, Banking, etc.)
- Well adept at executive level audience interpersonal communication and presentation formats.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years technical consulting experience.
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card or Permanent Resident
- Desired Experience:
Exposure/experience with Informatica platform
Database development experience
Linux -- Ability to install & configure of software products in Linux environment
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Services Solution Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US