IICS- Sr. Product Support
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33416
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Sr. Product Support
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world-class technical support to ensure the successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the twelfth consecutive year, Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in the technical field to join our Informatica Cloud (IICS) Technical Support team.
As an employee with Informatica,
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected to the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- Thriving in a fast-paced Cloud environment, you’ll work with our Cloud customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to IICS product.
- On-the-job training and ongoing learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in the technical support arena.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re a naturally energetic person who strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior technical skills to meet service request SLAs, mentor Junior Engineers to scale up their knowledge and bring technical competence.
As Informatica Cloud (IICS) Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Handling customer support cases daily, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Reviewing customer support cases that are stuck and providing a breakthrough.
- Develop and build technical competence in the team so that team can deliver the best solution to customers.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them in a high-pressure environment
- With your technical expertise and experience, you need to help and guide the team
- Ability to operate in flexible times of change
- Contact customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or zoom meetings until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams like the next level of support and R&D teams
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Work closely and provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE, BTech degree or equivalent technical experience
- 4 + years of experience in the software industry
- Experience in working with a technical support team working with a global customer base (Supporting products on any SaaS platform is preferable)
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Fundamental understanding of Cloud ecosystems like SFDC, Amazon, Microsoft, Google
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Relational Database experiences like Oracle, MS-SQL, and DB2
- Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management is desirable
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: IICS- Sr. Product Support
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN