Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 33428
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer - Cloud Product Operations
Informatica is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Product Operations with experience in supporting our hosted and SaaS operation environment, deploying data management products into Cloud (like AWS and Azure), automating the delivery, maintenance, and monitoring the services to join our team in our Redwood City, CA office.
As a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Product Operations, you will be responsible for operating and administering the Cloud Application Integration (formerly Informatica Cloud Real-Time), Data Integration Taskflow environments, Master Data Management suite of Services in production. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Product Operations you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- AWS, Azure, Terraform, Chef, Packer, Ansible, Python, Shell, Perl, ELK Stack, Maven, Perforce, Git, SVN, CI Pipelines, JSON, XML, RDBMS, SQL, Nagios, Sensu, or Sumologic.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the automation tools for deployment, patch updates, and disaster recovery.
- Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis and provide high-quality solutions to technical issues
- Manage RCA, Incident Process, and Risk Analysis of the cloud services.
- Liaison with the Informatica Security Council to manage and defined ICS application security compliance standards.
- On-call support in cases of issues on production environment and provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of Systems administration or enterprise software development or operations
- At least 1 year of experience managing Cloud hosting infrastructures, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Take ownership and resolve the issues related to the production environment within expected by SLA time frames
- Design and implement improvements to the operation of the services on the cloud, through tuning at the application and database layer.
- Provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Networking technology: such as DYN/NetNames and Load balancer
- Experience in setting up logging, monitoring, and alerting tools such as ELK or Sumologic
- Experience in performing or participating in compliance and security audits
- Experience in defining, configuring, and implementing disaster recovery process
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US