Account Manager, Southeast Enterprise
Location: United States
Job Number: 33463
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Account Manager, Southeast Enterprise
Directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drive incremental license and subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer’s location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling the company’s products and services.
- Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature, where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager, Southeast Enterprise
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US