Information Security Architect
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 33485
Position Title: Information Security Architect
Security Engineering Architect
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for a trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Informatica is currently looking for a Security Engineering Architect who excels at embedding security throughout business programs and processes to join our Global Security Office Architecture team. The Security Engineering Architect will take on the challenge of making systems and processes that are easier to use yet more secure, embedding security into the fabric of the organization. Through a proven track record of creating elegant solutions to solve complex problems, this architect is known as the “go to” person for overcoming complex security hard challenges.
As a Security Engineering Architect, you will be a responsible driving focus on supporting and maturing Informatica’s Security Reference Architecture, as well as the related controls and requirements to support Informatica’s security outcomes. As a Security Engineering Architect, this role is recognized as an expert in the Information Security space and IT and business leaders actively seek their counsel. In the role of a Security Engineering Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working in this role you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills to support, maintain and help drive a security conscious culture within Informatica IT and Cloud organizations
What You’ll Do
- Engage with and support IT and security teams, project managers, and business users in the security architecture and prioritization of security controls
- Conduct security architecture and risk reviews to ensure the selection of security controls, and solutions areis consistent with the enterprise architecture, including reference models and segment and solution architectures
- Calibrate security control systems with the desired risk posture for our enterprise and our customers
- Optimize security tool deployments and introduce scalable processes across IT and InfoSec capabilities
- Mentor and collaborate with other Information Security team members across the broad spectrum of information security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Response, Information Protection, Governance and Compliance, and Identity and Access Management
- Serve in an advisory capacity to senior business leaders on emerging threats, technologies and areas of concern related to security architecture
- Other duties as assigned, including supporting on-call incident response operations from a security engineering and architecture perspective
- Ability to create scalable security solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, networking infrastructure, computer operating systems, and applications security
- Track record of leading other technical teams to create solutions greater than the sum of its parts
- Proactive, data-driven decision-making capability with the ability to manage complex initiatives from conception to operational deployment
- Understanding of and ability to anticipate threats and address security incidents across production and corporate environments
- Stay up to date on the latest risks, countermeasures, and regulations that may affect Informatica
What Does Success Look Like?
- The successful Information Security Engineering Architect will have a direct impact on improving the security posture of Informatica’s enterprise infrastructure and operations. They will partner with security, IT and business teams to ensure a security-first culture and consistent review and implementation of security and compliance controls.
Nice to Have
- 5-10 years direct experience defining and maintaining security architecture in large-scale, public-facing organizations
- CISSP, CCNA or other relevant IT and security certifications
- Scripting, or computer task automation experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Security related discipline
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE