Digital Media Planner & Trafficking Manager
Location: United States
Job Number: 33595
Position Title: Sr Online Marketing Specialist
Digital Media Planner & Trafficking Manager
The Digital Media Planner & Trafficking Manager role will work and partner with a number of cross-functional teams and external agencies to deliver and manage end-to-end media program delivery & execution.
- Responsible for overall digital media execution management as well as day-to-day operational processes including campaign optimization, best practice sharing, A/B testing plan recommendations, set-up, and trafficking.
- Lead integrated media planning, operations, and reconcile budgeting for all paid programs for NA and APJ.
- Managing and trafficking online advertising campaigns, monitoring campaign delivery from beginning to end, optimizing as needed, utilizing reporting tools/systems to pull and analyze performance data,
- Understand campaign goals and key performance metrics, and utilize resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
- Optimize & leverage established processes and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up and pixel placement strategy, creative execution (including dynamic creative), ad trafficking, campaign management and any troubleshooting necessary with pixels, creative assets, and campaign reporting
- Providing creative specifications to the internal creative team and/or creative agency and work with them to deliver best-in-class media assets
- Responsible for project management of media deliverables: work with and manage external media agencies and vendor to traffic media assets and ad units by program and by channel. Channels can include: Programmatic, Paid Social, SEM, Content Syndication
- Work with internal Marketing Automation team to develop tracking codes/URLs and ensure all codes are placed and operating correctly
- Ensure all ad copy, videos and images are on brand and legally approved and optimized for channel
- Manage the global to regional budgets by working with Senior Media Manager, regional media leads and the external agencies to update budgets by quarter, month and week across all media programs and channels
- Lead the media request in-take process from ensuring briefs are ready to move forward in the process, prioritize requests based on business needs, regional priorities and ROI. Manage timelines and approvals needed for media program execution and measurement.
- A/B testing and analysis of campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Create custom landing pages for ad campaigns with ongoing optimization to improve conversion rates
- Assist in updating standardized reports, pulling together performance reports from media platforms and internal systems
- Maintain quarterly competitive analysis review for media spend and creative for all regions
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- At least 6-8 years media planning experience or program management
- Media planning and/or advertising agency experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and pivot tables; previous experience with WorkFront (or other task management system), Marketo proficiency required.
- Exposure to online
- Demonstrated proficiency with media (ex. TARDIIS, DCM, Adviews), ad serving platforms (ex. Doubleclick DART, Demandbase, etc), ad metrics
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Media Planner & Trafficking Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US