Intern - Software Development
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Job Number: 33601
Position Title: Intern
Software Engineer Intern
As a QA & Automation Intern, you will be responsible for developing automated tests and manual testing. In the role of QA & Automation Intern, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the QA & Automation Intern you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use
What You’ll Do
- You will work with other team members to develop and test Informatica’s microservices based cloud product.
- You will develop automated tests
- You will perform manual tests
- Student in the field of Software Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or other exact sciences from a leading university
- Availability for at least 3 days a week – 60%-80% position
- Self-driven and independent
- Great interpersonal and analytical skills
- Basic OOP and Java knowledge
What Does Success Look Like?
- Your automated tests will assist to replace manual tests
- Your tests will improve Informatica’s products quality
Nice to Have
- Coding capabilities – Advantage
- Good knowledge of LINUX – Advantage
- Familiar with Cloud providers and services (AWS, AZURE, GCP) – Advantage
- Proven experience in QA or QA automation – Big advantage
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Software Development
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL