Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 33613
Position Title: Associate Consultant
The Informatica Professional Services ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT joins the Informatica team with very limited experience in Informatica technology, tools or consulting practice. The Associate Consultant position is offered to candidates that are hungry for knowledge, excited to grow into a professional consulting career and have a passion for technology. The Associate Consultants that decide to join Informatica go through a detailed training curriculum including tools, technology, soft skills and learn what it takes to be successful in the consulting world. This training plan quickly leads to customer engagements where you get on the job training and real world experience to help you grow into an Informatica Consultant. The rigorous training and feedback program works closely with your skills and abilities to allow you to design, build, implement, architect, solution and report on customer solutions with the knowledge you have gained during your onboarding process. You will be asked to participate in support of sales, ongoing team empowerment and enrichment, feedback sessions and escalation management calls to give you the skills and abilities to adapt to our ever-changing customer landscape. Our goal in Informatica Professional Services is to hire and train the best consultants for our tools and technology and this program allows us to find high potential candidates to join our team and excel in the consulting field and Informatica technologies quickly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver stellar customer facing work
- Enable across various Informatica Products
- Participates in implementation workshops on customer engagements/shadow assignments
- Acts as a team player on billable engagements
- Assists more experienced consultants with project delivery activities based upon learned technologies
- Communicates project status to project lead
- Submits T&E on time as per Informatica and customer policy
- Achieves required Informatica Certifications as defined by the Practice
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited professional level scope and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Works with team-level impact and collaborates with others to achieve objectives.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses basic problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates technical aptitude to learn quickly and adapts to new circumstances
- Adapts to customer’s work culture and establishes excellent working relationships
- Demonstrates a strong desire to grow both technically and as a professional consultant
- BA/BS required.
- Degree in a computer related field (e.g., MIS, CIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.) preferred.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card/PR
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US