Manager, Sales Development Team
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 33696
Position Title: Manager, Sales Development
Sales Development Manager
We’re currently looking for a Sales Development Manager with experience managing Sales Development Representatives that are responsible for outbound marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone, email and social channels with new or well-qualified prospects to join our team in Dublin.
As our Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for to lead a team of Sales Development Reps who generate prospective customers through outbound prospecting and qualified leads. In the role of Sales Development Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sales Development Manager you must be able develop and mentor drives the distribution of marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services. Accountable for all activity and forecast reports of the team.
Technology You’ll Use
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Manages team of Sales Development staff responsible for screening of potential new and existing business deals through analyzing current market strategies, business potential, financials, and deal requirements.
- Delivers and ensures messaging strategy for contacting potential customers and navigating them through the sales funnel.
- Collaborates with sales organization to ensure seamless interactions through customer acquisition process.
- Tracks metrics to evaluate effectiveness of current strategies being used in the group.
- Scales solution-driven sales development campaigns around product offerings within assigned group.
- Occasionally engages in senior level internal customer meetings to discuss customer's business issues and explores how our product suite can help address and resolve these issues.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Collaborate and work closely with Field Sales, Inside Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Alliances to review sales execution plans and execute strategy.
- Motivate, lead, mentor and guide a team of individual contributors to achieve and exceed pipeline and meeting goals through key sales motions - Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew.
- Analyze key reports and sales analytics to make recommendations on how to improve individual team performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching and execute career development and leadership plans.
- Leverage solution enablement and sales training to consistently increase performance and drive professional growth
What We’d Like to See
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Sales Development Team
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE