Senior DevOps Engineer (FedRamp)
Location: United States
Job Number: 33724
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience in Cloud SaaS Operations to join our team in the US location, Austin or Redwood preferred, but open to remote.
Informatica is looking for a well-rounded cloud software engineer. A successful candidate will have general knowledge of several technologies in a large, highly available FedRAMP authorized system. The candidate will work with a team to directly support our day-to-day operations will include Security, Administrative, database Networking, and engineering tasks, and interface with specific SMEs in each area.
As our Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of our US Federal Cloud products in the role of Senior DevOps Engineer you must be able to work and adapt to a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Senior DevOps Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- AWS Environments (RDS, EC2, S3, EKS, CloudWatch, IAM, VPC, etc.)
- Linux based systems
- SQL Database admin
- K8s/container support
- Cloud security platforms
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain a FedRAMP compliant environment.
- Develop and maintain new products and features in the environment
- Provide technical and architectural support for product teams
- Vulnerability management and remediation
- Experience with Cross-functional team
- Large complex project experience
- Knowledge of Service Management (ITIL)
- Flexible work hours to support US time zones
What We’d Like to See
- Palo Alto Firewall/EDR administration
- K8s administration
- Linux Administration
- Experience with FedRAMP Authorized Environments
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer (FedRamp)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US