Cloud Ops Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33764
Position Title: Manager, DevOps
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
Informatica Cloud is the clear market leader of the Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) providers. We provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Enterprise Information Management solution as a service on the cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service to move billions of records daily.
The Cloud Operations team is responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our Cloud service. We utilize cutting edge Cloud hosting, monitoring and deployment technologies to deliver a world class, non-disruptive Cloud user experience to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a bright, organized, and dedicated Software-as-a-Service Operations Lead with hands-on experience in designing LAMP architecture; deep knowledge of both QA testing methodology and application management; and expert skills in Automation and Orchestration Management of the product delivery process. You are comfortable with supporting and operating high availability Cloud services.
In this management role, you will report to the Sr. Director of Operations, Informatica Cloud, and be based in the company’s Bangalore location. You will:
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, ensuring that application development and deployment is done in the best possible way, and implements quality control and review systems throughout the development and deployment processes
- Demonstrates technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and providing evaluations of each solution include ROI evaluations in the present and future implications, limitations, and opportunities
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing both routine and complex technical elements of technical operations
- Manages operational aspect of production and development servers including developing, training in, and validating compliance with procedures and checklists related to disk space usage, monitoring solutions, deployment, conventions, access to the production and development sources, source control access and usage, performance monitoring, code modifications validation, scheduling, and more
- Works within IT, cross-functionally and with vendors, in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements to the Informatica Cloud Operations
- Maintains issue tracking and documentation systems and provides reporting that ensures proper tracking and visibility of issues and projects
- Identifies technical and process improvement opportunities and socialize/advocate to get them implemented
- Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, databases, and system design
- Provides process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Responsible for complex technical management coordination with multiple vendors and staff
- 5-7+ years of DevOps Manager or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools
- A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Ops Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN