Director of Global Compensation
Location: United States
Job Number: 33766
Position Title: Director, Compensation
Director of Global Compensation
We’re currently looking for a Director of Global Compensation with experience in developing, designing, maintaining, and implementing global compensation programs, building and maintaining job architectures, deliver and advising on solutions that meet the short and long-term compensation needs. Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to join our team remotely.
As our Director of Global Compensation, you will be responsible for managing the routine activities of the compensation team and ensuring the Company’s global compensation strategies align with business objectives. In the role of Director of Global Compensation, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director of Global Compensation you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- In partnership with the VP of Total Rewards, develop and articulate a Compensation philosophy that is reviewed and renewed annually
- Responsible for ensuring the Company’s global compensation strategies align with business objectives
- Develops, applies, and modifies policies for compensation, equity, bonuses, and incentives. Researches and analyzes relevant government regulations and industry best practices to ensure Informatica’s is market competitive.
- Plans develops and/or participates in area and industry compensation surveys or special compensation studies, including market-based pricing, to ensure the company’s competitive position within the global marketplace. Review and analyze findings, assess unique company needs and develop specific recommendations to management with respect to the compensation structure.
- Lead the critical recurring processes including, but not limited to, the year-end and mid-year merit and performance reviews
- Identifies develops and delivers strategic compensation programs that meet and anticipate the internal needs of the organization while monitoring external trends in the marketplace. Analyzes jobs, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of pay practices
- Plans and oversees job analysis infrastructure liaises with HR Business Partners on job descriptions and job evaluations across functions and designs appropriate grading structures.
- Consult with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to create competitive offer packages for key strategic executive hires. Review and approve offer packages to ensure competitiveness and compliance with governance guidelines.
- Contributes to the preparation of the proxy statement CD&A and compensation tables/exhibits.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analytics, and provide strategic insights
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive communications and training materials to support the rollout of compensation and equity programs.
- Previous global responsibilities with demonstrated experience partnering with teammates outside the U.S. in multiple cultures, countries, regulatory, and market environments.
- Advanced level analytical and problem-solving skills in their functional area, with the ability to influence others.
- Delivers upon and drives initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing across the organization.
- Engages frequently with HR team to provide functional expertise advice that may influence business unit decisions.
What We’d Like to See
- Previous experience engaging with top level executives
- Highly collaborative, with a strong desire to support, enable, and coach others
- Prior experience leading a global compensation team
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Global Compensation
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US