Software Engineer - Intern
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 33791
Position Title: Intern
As an Intern on the CloudTrust Engineering team, you will be responsible for working on cloud-native development projects. you must have good communication, collaboration and be eager to learn new technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Implement automation for deployment and write automated test scripts on Golang
- Create run books and “Platform as Code” to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient infrastructure for product and operations teams. Maintain greater than 99.9% availability.
- Pursuing a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in AWS, Azure, and/or GCP.
- Familiar with managed Kubernetes environments like EKS AKS and GKE
- Good System and Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Highly accountable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization
- Comfortable working in an agile DevOps-oriented capacity, alongside development partners.
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge Istio
- Golang development experience
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US