Marketing Automation Manager
Multiple Locations: United States • Dallas, TX, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • California, USA
Job Number: 33794
Position Title: Lead IT Business Systems Analyst
Manage various processes in the marketing stack, including lead routing, lead qualification, lead pipeline, integrations, documentation, and optimization.
- Own communication and relationship with leadership of our global Marketing organization including cross-functional teams (EDW, SFDC etc.) - monitoring KPIs and addressing shortcomings. Serve as the day-to-day subject matter expert and establish a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing flows for better lead routing and qualification.
- See the big picture and be responsible for educating others through documentation and communication.
- Act as liaison between teams to vet and translate business objectives and needs into systems requirements.
- Triage support tickets, document request details, and prioritize requests for review with the marketing ops team as needed.
- Manage prioritized project scope and changes. Ensure solutions are standardized, globally scalable, and flexible to individual market needs.
- Provide status reporting in coordination with Product Manager regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Develop UTM strategies in support of reporting requirements
- Where relevant, integrate reporting platforms with CRM systems to facilitate closed loop reporting capabilities
- In-depth knowledge on Marketing automation solution – Marketo and Salesforce integration to support Demand Gen activities
- Working knowledge with Marketing tech stack solutions required: i.e ZoomInfo, Drift, Demandbase, Bizible, SalesLoft
- Working familiarity with Adobe tech stack tools like: AEM, Adobe Target, Audience Manager etc.
- Minimum 5 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience successfully creating structure and setting processes for cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Great slides and presentation skills are MUST
- This is not a “stay in your lane” role as the ideal candidate should thrive working cross-functionally to understand and create big picture solutions
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
Experience with CRM and Marketing digital transformation with a demonstrated history of successful delivery in the Hi-tech, healthcare, and information technology industry. Skilled in CRM and Marketing end-to-end tool and process automation and roadmap designing.
Sales, Marketing, WWW, Demand Gen, CPQ, MDM, Salesforce.com architecture, Business Process transformation, Requirements Analysis, Business strategy, system delivery.
Technology Stack: Salesforce.com, CPQ, Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe AEM, Clari, Seismic, SalesLoft, Altify, Conga CLM, integrations with SFDC/Marketo, Reporting, Copado, CDP (Alsight)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US