Location: Florida, United States
Job Number: 33815
Position Title: Development Architect
We’re currently looking for a Development Architect with experience in Master Data Management (MDM) and Big Data Technologies in Florida.
As an MDM ACE Development Architect, you will be working directly with our customers reviewing their plans, offering guidance on implementation alternatives, and innovating enhancements and extensions to the product set. On occasion, as a Development Architect, you will also be asked to work with customers that are having difficulty using the product to resolve their outstanding issues and return them to a successful state. Since the MDM ACE team works across all of our MDM product offerings including Customer 360 Insights, Business 360 solutions and Multi-domain MDM, it is expected as part of this opportunity that you will be constantly developing additional expertise across our product offerings, including developing expertise on our newer SaaS offerings. Working as the Development Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Graph, Mongo, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Java, Python
- Entity resolution/contextual matching technologies, leveraging NLP/ML
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Establish and nurture a mutually beneficial relationship with customers focused on realizing and maximizing the value from Informatica MDM technologies and services
- Ensure that the customer’s business objectives, timeline, enterprise architecture, technical obstacles, roles and responsibilities are aligned with maximizing customer success
- Provide mentorship, technical guidance, and thought leadership to customer, partner and internal team members
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions, both for customer implementations and for our product suite
- Effectively liaise with and support key Informatica internal partners: Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, R&D and Product Management.
- 10 or more years of experience in developing and/or implementing innovative enterprise products
- History of leading multiple concurrent projects and performing in a variety of different roles in these projects
- Strong client delivery focus, with a history of successful interactions with customers in high-stress situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; well-honed influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision; take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Strong analytical problem solving, negotiation, planning, issue resolution and risk management skills
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or driven by enterprise needs.
What We’d Like to See
- Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Integration product experience preferred
- BS in computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Development Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US