Full Stack - Informatica Fast Track Program
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33819
Position Title: Software Engineer
We’re looking for enthusiastic, qualified, and experienced engineers to join Informatica! If you have the passion to transform binary information into extraordinary innovations – here is the place for your Extraordinary Career!
What is the Fast-Track Hiring Program?
- We are looking to hire 30+ engineers from entry level to principal level in functional areas from Backend, Full Stack, QA, and UI located in the following locations:
- India: Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad
- EMEA: Dublin, Ireland |Kraków, Poland | Maidenhead, United Kingdom | Tel Aviv, Israel
- North America: Redwood City, California | Toronto, Canada
- Complete the entire process (in 30 days or less) with an opportunity to join Informatica.
Three Simple Steps
- Register, upload your resume, and indicate your desired specialty (form below)
- Complete the online Code Challenge
At Informatica, we believe that a role should match your career aspirations, and bring your skills and abilities to the next level. We foster a culture that helps you grow, lead, innovate, experiment, fail, achieve, and learn at every stage.
We invent industry-leading solutions. Gartner recognizes us as a Leader in the four enterprise data management Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Reports. We thrive on our passion and values, and we want an extraordinary person like you who can do the extraordinary for our thousands of global customers!
Just Three Rounds, and You Are All #DATA, SET & GO!!
We lead in compensation, benefits, wellness, and professional development to cultivate your true potential. What are you waiting for? If you want a career that offers flexibility, work-life balance, challenges & rewards - you are just a click away!
YOU COULD BE NEXT!
We're also hiring across marketing, sales, and other functions, and are bringing on great talent. Check out our other job postings.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack - Informatica Fast Track Program
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN