Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Job Number: 33833
Position Title: Software Engineer
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new external customer products. Uses a variety of applicable technologies to participate in the development of products though all stages from planning/design to development, testing, and documentation. Drives ideas for new software products or enhancements of existing products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops code for new or existing software of significant complexity.
- Owns a feature(s) or module.
- Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent.
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements. Authors and audits technical designs for features and modules.
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies.
- Writes high-quality code with domain in mind.
- Develops according to specific requirements with awareness of scalability and cross-environment and platform implications. Implements optimizations with direction.
Knowledge & Skills
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Solid knowledge of programming languages, applications, tools, and utilities.
- Codes/debugs more complex programs using written or verbal specifications.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, Malopolskie PL