Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33854
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior / Lead Software Engineer with experience in Big Data with Java to join our team in Bangalore.
As our Senior / Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of big data applications. In the role of Principal Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior / Lead Software Engineer, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use: (Only for R & D Jobs)
- Java, AWS, Hadoop, Mongo, Elastic Search, Spark, Python
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Implementation and delivery of substantial software features
- Implement microservices that deliver functional Master Data Management features.
- Implement complex functional services, components and features that supports Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching / Cloud technologies
- Drive innovation and discussions to create and improve product, process and technology.
- Promote and apply engineering best-practices including code reviews, design/architecture reviews, unit testing code coverage review
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems and demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Work in geographically dispersed team of highly motivated and energetic professionals.
- Work with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- 5+ years of Java-based enterprise software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement platforms and frameworks
- Must be a hands-on, strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong Expertise in the Design, Implementation.
- Strong “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale, and cloud.
- Strong skills in OOAD, incremental designs, and microservices
- Experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high-performance service backend, NoSQL databases (Mongo Db), deploying enterprise applications on the cloud using docker/chef/Kubernetes, search technologies - Lucene, Elastic search and big data technologies – Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience using dev tools for version control, build, static analysis, debugging unit testing frameworks, light-weight and/or agile methods
What We’d Like to See
Master Data Management Domain knowledge, exposure to data ingestion, UI design, building SaaS applications, integrating with BPM engines & exposure to eclipse modeling framework.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN