Location: United States
Job Number: 33872
Position Title: Customer Success Architect
We’re currently looking for a Solutions Architect with experience in Pre-sales or Post-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and knowledge of Cloud Integration Hub, Mass Ingestions and Cloud Integration Hub) to join our team. Customer Success Management (CSM) organization focusing on our Cloud-First Cloud-Native and Data 4.0 strategy.
As our Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice for our customers while working closely with our Professional Service sand Product / Engineering teams. In the role of Solutions Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Solutions Architect, you must be technically proficient, patience and passionate about guiding customers through our products /solutions, ability to collaborate with other department, and the ability to communicate with both technical / business audiences.
Technology You’ll Use:
- IICS Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Informatica Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration Scripting experience in Windows and UNIX
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
You would be responsible for providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice. You would also be interacting closely with our Professional services team and have a seamless handoff for broader services engagements. Partner with Product/Engineering Teams to understand best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs. In this role, you'll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement. Since the CSM team is responsible for Product Adoption and Renewal Protection, your role assumes significant importance for Informatica’s success.
- Respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in customer success team.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals
- Compose and publish external facing whitepapers, artifacts, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts and articles for technical/industry publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Technology
- 8+ years of experience with one or more Informatica products in Business 360 journey including – IICS Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Informatica Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration (previously known as Big Data Management) & Data Engineering Quality (previously known as Big Data Quality)
What We’d Like to See
- Expert level knowledge on Informatica IICS Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Informatica Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration (previously known as Big Data Management) & Data Engineering Quality
- Expert-level skills in IICS services such as Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and knowledge of Cloud Integration Hub, Mass Ingestions and Cloud Integration Hub
- Experience with AWS/Azure Cloud Ecosystem preferred
- Track record of successful managing customers and complex data management needs
- Expert-level database skills in at least one (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US