DevOps / SRE Intern
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 33875
Position Title: Intern
Informatica is currently looking for DevOps / SRE Intern to join our team for a 6 month internship.
Intern - DevOps / SRE Intern
Imagine yourself working for the leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Since 1993, Informatica has helped businesses unleash the power of their data. And 25 years later, we’ve risen as the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Now, armed with the solutions we provide, companies around the world are thriving, taking their businesses to new heights, fueling their innovation, even disrupting industries—intelligently. Today, data is the trusted currency that fuels digital transformation. In fact, it’s the lifeblood of our global economy.
We are looking for motivated DevOps / Site Reliability intern with Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP and Python/Powershell/GoLang or any programming language to join our Cloud Trust team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience in automation routine tasks
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Adapting to new technologies and explore new tools
- Experience on ITIL or Service Management will be added advantage
- Basic understanding on DBMS
- Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Automation of routine tasks - Python/Powershell/GoLang or any programming language
- Linux Operations
- Terraform – Infrastructure Provisioning across multiple Cloud Platform
- Cloud Native Networking - Basic understanding on Cloud networks and topologies
- Kubernetes - Manage and Monitory Kubernetes Stack across multiple Cloud Provider
- Monitoring eEnterprise Application Stack and automate the process
- DevOps Methods of Build and Application Delivery ideology
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategy
- Fast learning and adapting to new Technical venture
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps / SRE Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US