Digital Sales Representative
Location: United States
Job Number: 33905
Position Title: Digital Sales Representative
Digital Sales Representative
Unleash Your Potential
Here at Informatica, we are an enterprise software company creating a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. As a part of Informatica, you will have an exciting career in the digital transformation space, get to sell the best cloud software products in the market, work to solve real business problems, learn and get trained by the best leaders, collaborate with your peers, join an amazing and diverse team, and be part of something special by making a difference every day. You’ll get a competitive compensation package, very achievable quotas, full benefits package including 401k matching, latest PC or Macs to do your best work, hybrid work environment when offices open, and be a part of a defined career pathing that will not only ensure your success in your current role but allow you to grow your career for many years to come.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation
- Define and execute go-to-market strategy by identifying pipeline gains within whitespace accounts
- Track activity in Salesforce
- Own and understand the customers' needs on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action
- Have ownership in large, diverse, complex territories and/or products
- Continuously establish and maintain relationships with channel partners
What Does Success Look Like?
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maximize account growth within existing and/or new accounts while driving relationships with key decision-makers
- Create value-based presentations to exceed assigned business, pipeline, and revenue goals while executing a customer-first approach
- Laser focus on targets with a drive to overachievement
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, MS Office & LinkedIn Navigator
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Lake, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Database, Business Intelligence, and or overall Enterprise data platforms
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Experience selling within the software sales industry including actively partnering with technical sales specialists
Nice to Have
- Experience in B2B or B2C software sales
- Sales & software certifications
- Salesforce.com experience
- BA/BS degree
What’s in It for You?
- Stellar enablement program that will set you up for success as a Sales professional at Informatica
- Work for a Company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Participate in our Career Pathing Program to help you elevate your career and unleash your potential
- Competitive salary with opportunity to overachieve in commissionable earnings
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K Program, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption (Austin)
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Sales Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US