Director, Global Channel Operations
Multiple Locations: United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 33906
Position Title: Director, Sales Operations
Director, Global Channel Operations
The Director, Global Channel Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of Channel Operations while partnering closely with Sales Operations, IT, Channel/Field/Inside Sales to ensure alignment. Reporting to the Vice-President of Revenue Operations, the leader in this vital role will help set the vision and drive operational efficiencies and reporting visibility to key stakeholders. The team maintains strong relationships with Finance, Accounting, Legal and various other organizations that play a role in our strategic partnerships with our Partners.
The role will have a primary emphasis on operational readiness from a systems, processes, and enablement perspective.
- Partner with key Channel teams and other groups to support the business
- Manage a team of six, with global responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating a Channel Operations team to meet and exceed expectations
- Lead all Channel Operations Projects at a global level and drive tool enhancement requests and changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with IT-Apps on designing and implementing SFDC changes
- Oversee the annual planning and quota setting process to ensure fair and consistent targets
- Represent Channel Operations in all meetings regarding partner applications and development
- Participate in meetings to review best practices and solicit feedback on Informatica programs and policies
- Manage the Deal Registration Program and platform while working with Channel Executives on strategy and planning
- Own Channel Incentive programs to include forecasting and accruals
- Create training materials and communications for both internal teams and partners
Knowledge & Requirements
- Must have proficiency in software selling environments; and familiar with infrastructure software, how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through the Channel, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers and VARs; deep understanding of Systems Integrators and their role in co-sell and influence models.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end channel sales support at multiple levels within the organization
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background, MBA preferred
- 6+ years in Software Sales Operations or Channel Management. Finance background a plus
- Must have in-depth experience using Salesforce
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
What’s In It for You?
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K Program, ESPP, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Global Channel Operations
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US