Sales Development Representative
Location: United States
Job Number: 33934
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Unleash Your Potential
At Informatica, we are a SaaS based Enterprise Software company, and we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We’ve earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Are you looking to launch into an exciting Sales career? Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
This role is fully remote!
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Marketing Informatica’s products and/or services by leveraging a multi-channel approach to engage new prospects and/or existing customers
- Generating discovery meetings with prospects and customers to source and qualify opportunities that will be transitioned to field sales to progress towards close
- Working towards well-defined sales support objectives with an ability to quickly adapt based on results stemming from established processes and procedures for supporting the discovery and qualification of the company’s solution opportunities
- Applying critical thinking to make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters
- Collaborating well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales objectives
- Aspiring for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification
What Does Success Look Like?
- Appetite to succeed and grow your career in sales
- Laser focus on targets with a drive to overachieve
- Effectively conceptualize the importance and role that data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and/or Business Intelligence needs and challenges
- Solid business acumen coupled with technical context for strategizing go-to-market plans for assigned accounts
- Successfully manage multiple stakeholders
- 1 year of Sales Development experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, MS Office & LinkedIn Navigator
- Effective internal and customer communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working as field overlay
- Experience in SaaS / High-Tech
- Goal-oriented personality with a self-starter attitude and prospects proactively
- Sales & software certifications
- BA/BS degree
What’s in It for You?
- Stellar enablement program that will set you up for success as a Sales professional at Informatica
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Participate in our Career Pathing Program to help you elevate your career and unleash your potential
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to overachieve in commissionable earnings
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K, ESPP (employee stock purchase program), Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity Initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Our goal has been and will always be to consistently build a fun, diverse, and inclusive workforce that enables all team members to unleash their potential. We want Informatica to be a place that you can enjoy and call home – apply now!
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Development Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US