Location: United Kingdom
Job Number: 33941
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
We are looking for an MDM Account Manager to join our EMEA Specialist Sales team within the UK and Ireland (UKI) territories. The role is for a seasoned MDM Account Manager with experience selling large and complex business software solutions to large accounts. Strong MDM knowledge is not necessarily mandatory but would be of course a plus.
Based out of England, you will work across the UKI territory, identifying and developing new opportunities and supporting the local sales teams with your MDM expertise and solution sales capability. As well as exploring new business, deal opportunities may be handled in conjunction with regional Account Managers where they are in an existing customer to offer a wider sales opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are motivated and eager to expand sales within existing and new accounts while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision-makers. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and meticulously track and monitor account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the system. You are adept at account planning and management and you know-how businesses and the competition work. You are comfortable taking responsibility for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline generation, developing compelling commercial offers and closing deals. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Strategic operating / positioning skills to develop and execute plans and align others with those plans.
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
- Experience of working with and coordinating resources from other internal functions including Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Legal and Professional Services.
- A strong background and network in the Information Management space.
- Extensive experience selling enterprise business software solution sales in the region especially within complex enterprise application solutions and a demonstrable history of high achievement against quota.
- Hunter mentality and strong negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Specialist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, GB