Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Multiple Locations: Austin, TX, USA • United States
Job Number: 33999
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Principal Sales Operations Analyst
The Revenue Operations team is seeking a Principal Sales Operations Analyst with experience creating data models, analyzing large and complex data sets and turning data into actionable insights. The analyst will work closely with Sales Operations, Field Sales, Finance, Marketing and Strategy teams to support key business initiatives.
Experience with sales-related activities such as pipeline generation, forecasting, and measuring industry standard sales metrics is required. This role will help drive data driven decisions, improve productivity and share information and best practices across the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as trusted advisor and owner of various reports and analyses to produce insights into the business that are timely, accurate and actionable
- Interacts with senior executive leadership on monthly reporting calendar requirements/delivery
- Drive operational excellence through optimization of key “run the business” data models
- Support the sales process, performance analysis, KPIs to drive overall sales productivity
- Translate business questions into actionable & insightful reports and dashboards, analyses & decks that are intuitive making it easy for the business stakeholders to understand how to action
- Create sales analytics, reporting, and partner with other team members to automate
- Partner with the Operations and IT team to drive data requirements and infrastructure design decisions
- Participate in cross-functional enhancement projects on behalf of Sales Ops
- Support various ad hoc analysis
Knowledge & Skills
- Background in sales operations a must
- Ability to structure and analyze different data sets and turn into insights that tell a story of key business trends and outliers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances
- Attention to detail and ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses to management
- Possesses strong presentation and communication skills.
- Expertise using sales automation tools such as Power BI and/or Tableau
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of Sales or Operations Analyst experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Clari or similar forecasting tool a plus
- Experience in a high-growth software, SaaS and DaaS company
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US