Director, Public Sector Channels & Alliances
Location: United States
Job Number: 34055
Position Title: Director, Partner Alliances
Director, Public Sector Channels & Alliances
- Manage a team focused on building out a cohesive and effective program supporting Informatica’s Public Sector channel program to include: Distributors, Resellers, Global System Integrators and eco-system partners.
- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts. Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships. Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management. Works toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance. Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships. Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance. Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for building, planning, and managing the business plans for the assigned partner relationships, to include participation in the establishment of revenue targets/objectives.
- Drives regular quarterly revenue delivery via implementation of partner business plans.
- Collaborates with Partner Marketing, Partner Sales Operations, and Enablement for partner relationship events, seminars, and enablement activities.
- Drives Partner Enablement in order to realize Partner-autonomous business results.
- Provides partner feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Monitors competitor activity in partners and implements strategies to maintain key partner relationships and block competitor advancement.
- Deep expertise in positioning the company's suite of products and services and will provide thought leadership on the principles of partner programs.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- At this level, incumbents will typically have less accounts assigned, that may be more complex, encompass a greater breadth of the company's products, and financially impactful in opportunity types. Accounts assigned will typically be global in reach/scope at this level.
- Financial targets will likely be among the highest assigned, as relative to partner accounts managed.
- Incumbents develop and maintain relationships with partner organization senior leader levels, to include senior executive and/or CXO levels.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Broad understanding of assigned partner organizations' sales objectives and how to position the company's products within the partners' business objectives.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience
What’s In It for You?
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K Program, ESPP, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Public Sector Channels & Alliances
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US