Associate Sales Consultant
Multiple Locations: North Carolina, United States • South Carolina, United States • Tennessee, United States • Alabama, United States • Florida, United States • Georgia, United States
Job Number: 34064
Position Title: Associate Solutions Consultant
Associate Sales Consultant
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
In the Associate Sales Consultant role, you will go through an intensive enablement and professional skills development program to prepare you for success as a customer-facing lead Associate Sales Consultant. You will then be working with customers across a variety of industries helping them understand and experience how Informatica’s platform can solve specific data challenges to create impactful business outcomes.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own and manage the technical sales process including development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos)
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value prop and key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
- Explain and sell the technical aspects of the solution to customers up to and including large global institutions, including Informatica’s most complex accounts
- Collaborate with Account Manager to qualify and do discovery around sales opportunities to influence and develop sales account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives
- Collaborate with Account Manager to complete technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identify competitive landscape, expected competitive behavior, and known competitive preferences
- Collaborate with Implementation Team and Customer Success to ensure proper handoff from Sales to Implementation Provider (Partner/IPS) or Success Managers
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software, as applicable, of customer contact and activity data
- Attend and complete in person, on demand, and online enablement for Sales and/or PreSales as needed
- Effective presentation, customer service, and financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand customers’ decision-making process, goals, and business objectives
- Understands general business and technical context of assigned accounts
Nice to Have
- Concept-level knowledge of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Cloud, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background and/or professional training
What’s In It for You?
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K Program, ESPP, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sales Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US