Consulting Services Account Manager
Multiple Locations: Germany • Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Number: 34096
Position Title: Consulting Services Account Manager II
Informatica is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our DACH Professional Services (IPS) team in Germany.
As an award-winning Customer Success organisation, our IPS team are vital in ensuring that customers adopt and realise value from their Informatica investment.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will be the face of IPS – working with license sales to help our customers understand our value proposition; how we can help and how we will make them successful. You are personable and driven, good under pressure and committed to providing a first-rate experience for our customers. Your role can be summarized as follows:
- Commit to delivering revenue and new bookings targets; measured on a quarterly basis.
- Supporting our delivery teams to ensure sold engagements are delivered seamlessly.
- Staying up to date on our strategic initiatives, value propositions and Go-To-Market.
What You'll Do
As a Portfolio Manager you are responsible for business development activities in DACH. You will hold the services relationship with a portfolio of accounts; responsible for driving new business, extensions and upsell opportunities and keeping our customers Informatica experience first class.
You’ll be working directly with license sellers as part of bid teams, ensuring that IPS is represented and attached; on hand to answer questions about our propositions, delivery approach and commercial terms. You will maintain relationships with customers throughout delivery, ready to step in if you’re needed and assist with extensions, changes or clarification.
You will not need to be technical, but you must have enough conceptual knowledge in technology and data to understand and represent our propositions, approaches and practices to prospects and customers.
- Fluent German and English.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience in data management.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in business development activities.
- 3+ years working for a software vendor.
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- An excellent negotiator with strong business acumen.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
What Does Success looks like
- Cultivation of a balanced pipeline of business opportunity.
- Consistent attainment of delivered revenue and new business targets.
- Strong feedback from sales organisation on demeanor, attitude and results.
- Achievement of customer success metrics.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the Informatica proposition and software mix.
- Experience working in a Professional Service organisation.
- A background in project or programme management.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting Services Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE