Director of Partner Engineering
Location: United States
Job Number: 34137
Position Title: Product Manager 6
Partner Engineering Lead
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
Informatica is looking for a high-energy, driven leader to drive the development of the partner integration and extensibility points for Informatica’s ISV partner programs. The ISV Partner Engineering lead will be responsible for identifying and qualifying areas of opportunity in our Intelligent Data Management Cloud for partners with innovative, industry-leading technologies to interact and augment. He/she will also drive the development, operation and maintenance of those extensibility points in coordination with our product and R&D teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will help shape the technical direction of the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud extensions portfolio that enables us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. You will:
- Drive technical strategy across Informatica’s ISV ecosystem extension points (SDKs and APIs)
- Identify joint use cases and required technical integration that drives differentiation in the marketplace
- Help drive consensus on the technical approach to our extensions’ technical roadmap
- Identify monitoring and instrumentation requirements for robust API ecosystems and SDK’s
- Act as the partner’s technical advocate and domain expert within Informatica’s product organization and enable coordination between both companies’ technical teams
- Facilitate the onboarding, feature development, and certification deployment of new and existing ISV partner IDMC platform extensions.
- Drive technical enablement of new ISV technical teams
- Provide thought leadership within the industry and community of ISV partners
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience defining and designing APIs and SDKs and partner technical certification programs
- High degree of technical literacy to be able to quickly evaluate new ISV offerings and determine fit against Informatica’s technical roadmap and technical strategy
- Experience and strong working knowledge of the data and analytics market
- Driven, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical communication and documentation skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, an equivalent educational background or applicable practical experience is preferred
- Ability to lead technical discussions with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Preferred 7+ years of applicable platforms extensions, API’s and SDK’s experience
- Experience in the analytics, data management and/or data warehouse industries strongly preferred
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Partner Engineering
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US