Manager - Customer Reliability Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 34185
Position Title: Manager, Technical Support
Manager, Customer Reliability Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. The customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team is Globally Rated outstanding by TSIA prides in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. Join us to be a part of a team who are passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Manager for our Cloud Operations support team using the latest cutting-edge technologies like Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure and continue our tradition of success. You will supervise world-class engineers to deliver customer-centric technical support with close collaboration between R&D, ProdOps, DevOps, and Solution architects. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
- Be a part of a world-class enterprise support team owning Cloud/Hosted support for Informatica’s Master Data Management, Data Quality, and Product 360.
- Owning the CRE operations and customer escalations during North America & Australia time zones.
- Recruit top talent and manage large teams of high-performing engineers.
- Draw objectives and development plans for all direct reports for continued improvements and levels of expertise.
- Define and track direct reports’ objectives, goals, and KPIs/metrics including customer surveys, response times, and documentation tasks.
- Maintain relations and collaborate across departments and Business Units including Pre-sales, R&D, ProdOps, and Customer Success teams.
- Manage and own customer escalations. Closely track their milestones ensuring the issues are addressed.
- Coordinate with team members and customers to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Strong experience managing enterprise support teams.
- A skilled collaborator and complex problem solver with experience managing. relationships through customer escalations.
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on our customers.
- Track record of collaborating with both technical, and non-technical teams as well as customers.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task with competing demands for resources.
- Ability to handle complex situations with perseverance and professionalism
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing technical support team of 8+ employees
- 10+ years’ hands-on technical experience working on enterprise-class software
- Experience in PaaS or SaaS delivery models is preferred
- Good understanding of Serverless architecture based Cloud deployments
- Experience managing teams with ITIL responsibility is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms/infrastructure. AWS/Azure preferred.
- Experience in handling critical customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager - Customer Reliability Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US