Customer Success Architect
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Number: 34238
Position Title: Customer Success Architect
Customer Success ArchitectWorking with the Customer Success manager, engaging with the customers right after the point of sale to help understand Customer's business outcomes and map the architectural blue print with business success. Providing post-sales technical expertise ensuring the customer's needs have been met and the product is fully functioning according to specification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Serve as an owner of technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing the technical aspects of the solution to customers.
• Responsible for providing advanced technical architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice.
• Serve as a counsellor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement.
• Respond promptly to customer questions with specialized technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
• Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
• Manage technical validation activities including Proof of Concepts.
• Regularly partner with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate advanced key differentiators.
• Serve as an experienced technical coach to colleagues in customer success team.
• Coordinate and deliver differentiated solution demonstrations to clients and prospective customers.
• Manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company.
• Assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
• An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients' business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion.
• Experience in a Pre-sales or Post-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Big Data, Data Quality, MDM, B2B, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases), ideally using Informatica products.
• Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
• Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience
• Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
• Great executive presence capable of gaining trust of C-Level executives
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects across Informatica Products.
• Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA