Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34254
Position Title: Manager I, IPS
As a Service Labs Consulting Manager for Informatica’s Professional Services group, you will provide technical expertise in developing innovative solutions around Informatica products. You will be responsible for liaising and gathering solution requirements from Sales, R&D, Pre-Sales and Professional Services consulting teams across the globe. The successful candidate will drive the Service Labs initiatives such as building new accelerators, tools, utilities to fast track time to value. This position offers unlimited potential for personal and professional growth. You will work in a fast-paced environment delivering solutions around the Informatica product suite. Your technical skills will be very critical to deliver innovative solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a strong technical Manager with solutioning skills. Familiarity with one or more Informatica products is required. You will embrace complex problems and provide a practical and strong solution. Your technical capability to understand the solution requirements in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be required. Having an excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines is very important.
- Architect solutions (accelerators, reusable artifacts, tools, utilities) based on customer needs on Informatica products
- Development of solutions using your in-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages such as Java OR Python
- Strong OS concepts and UNIX/Windows scripting experience
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
- Authoring functional requirement specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
- Creating concrete project plan and ensuring deliverables are met within agreed timelines
- Participating in reviews of related components.
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions in accordance with timelines
- Supervise and mentor intermediate and junior level team members
- Provide training and enablement for customers and internal teams
- Manage a small team of developers
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA with a total work experience of more than 10 years
- 8 plus years of experience in one or more Informatica products – Power Center, B2B Data Transformation, DQ, BDM, MDM
- Team Management experience for at least 2 years
- Good understanding of Cloud ecosystems (AWS/Azure/GCP), SaaS, iPaaS, Cloud integration etc.
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN