Major Account Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Number: 34289
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
The Sales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica's reputation in the marketplace. We're the front line evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We are committed to understanding our customers' challenges and how our solutions can maximize their return on data. Our quality products and customer service is why we continually rank #1 in customer loyalty.
As a dynamic sales professional with a successful track record of selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental licensing revenue you will own the commercial relationship with a group of accounts and maximize Informatica's footprint in them. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like Alliances and Channel Partners.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are motivated and eager to expand sales within existing accounts while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision makers. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and meticulously track and monitor account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the system. You are adept at account planning and management and you know how businesses and the competition work. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
- Strategic operating and positioning skills enabling you to make and execute plans, and align others with plans.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements, mapping the benefits of Informaticas solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customers organizational structure and work to achieve alignment. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, youll coach partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers demand for Informatica-related services and skills. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, encompassing events, seminars and roadmap sessions.
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
- Exceptional skill in software sales and account management within an enterprise environment and direct IT solution sales to key companies
- Experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment
- Proven ability create pipeline and close sales
- Proven account management abilities and demonstrable track record of sales campaign delivery including the coordination and collaboration with team members, partners and regional stakeholders
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement program, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It's an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, JP