Customer Success Manager
Location: United States
Job Number: 34329
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Customer Success Manager
Serves as the primary post-sale point of contact for customers. Uses in-depth knowledge of customer industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the products being sold, and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of the company's solutions to be realized.
- Track, report, and benchmark all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer's initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
- Actively promote all current products the customer is engaged with while also taking the opportunity to highlight other opportunities.
- Demonstrates product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
- May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result.
- Design metrics and measures in order to measure ROI on the company's products by the customer.
- Proactively assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the products, and assess the risk in renewal.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for additional revenue from assigned customers, including upselling and cross-selling of related products and driving renewal and retention results.
- Ensures best practices are adopted for product use.
- Handle escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, R&D, Finance, Enablement, and/or Technical/Product Support.
- Craft and share customer success reports with the sponsors and technical team handling the project on the customer side to support relationships and business cases for continued focus.
- Customer visits to understand the environment, business needs, and culture may be required.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Leverages industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and ability to lead and compel others to get on board.
- Ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust with internal and external customers.
- Developing knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Progressing background working within a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and utilization.
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with customers at various levels, from end-user to executives.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AS2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US