Senior Director, Development
Location: Maidenhead SL6, UK
Job Number: 34358
Position Title: Senior Director, Development
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Director, Development
We are looking for a Director of software development with experience leading development teams to deliver successful and reliable enterprise product features to join our team in Maidenhead, United Kingdom.
You will report to the VP, Product Development.
Technology You'll Use
C++ and Java
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Discuss proposed features with Product Management.
- Work with the team to deliver time estimates.
- Review and contribute to design proposals.
- Ensure that the team works towards delivering quality code according to agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with peers, including the QA team, architects, and other product teams.
- Working with the customer support organization to ensure that the development team delivers hotfixes, emergency bug fixes, and patches on an as-needed basis.
- Share experience with junior team members.
- Ensure that the team remains motivated and enthusiastic.
- Work with the team on ongoing career development.
- Assess the performance of team members.
What We'd Like to See
- 10 or more years of professional software development experience developing new enterprise data replication products using C++ and Java
- 5 years in a management role leading an overall team of at least 20 people
- Experience of log-based capture for Oracle and MS SQL Server in addition to other databases
- Deep understanding and previous experience of realtime database change data capture, including transaction log processing is absolutely essential
- Troubleshoot, debugging and analytical skills.
- Experience with a variety of data sources and targets including traditional relational databases and popular cloud targets.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree or professional training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Manager of managers
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Development
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB3
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB