Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Number: 34399
Position Title: Development Architect
You have an opportunity to architect, design, prototype and deliver services for significant aspects of the next generation Cloud offering of the Governance & Catalog applications. You will work in fast-paced environment designing and delivering product and feature increments in short iterations. You will be based in Hyderabad to work closely with the CDGC services teams. You will get to lead design and architecture for services like Notifications, Data Quality Scores, etc. working with other architecture groups and backend teams across releases and mentor the backend team members in technical aspects.
Our Ideal Candidate
One who is highly motivated, experienced and professional with good understanding of Cloud development methodologies and tools. Should have good communication skills to collaborate with other teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new services and applications. Should be able to develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility. Should have excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines for delivering POCs and help peers to meet their goals.
As part of the Architecture team, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with PM, UX, UI and backend teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new services and applications.
- Use appropriate and latest Cloud tools and methodologies to create flow charts and conceptual representations.
- Author high-level functional and design specifications, or sections of larger specifications. Gather review feedback and finalizes specifications.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technologies and workflows to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development teams.
- Review and oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, extensibility, etc.
- Helping with customer escalations that are routed to R&D from customer support team.
- Helping in hiring world class talent to the team.
- Bachelor’s, or Master’s, or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of software development with proven experience as software architect.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills.
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and container management systems.
- Familiarity with open-source frameworks and REST API standards.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming, Data Structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge in Cloud, Big Data and distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience in REST API development and use.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Development Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, IN