GSI Partner Sales Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Number: 34438
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Informatica is currently looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager with experience in driving business with and thru Global System Integrators (GSI) Partners to join our BENELUX team in the Netherlands.
Informatica is looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager with experience in working with leading GSI Partners in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg (BENELUX), to execute our go to market strategy and to cultivate our GSI Partnerships in BENELUX. The primary objective of the Regional Partner Sales Manager is to generate new pipeline and drive incremental revenue with a selection of GSI partners. As a Regional Partner Sales Manager, you will be required to expand our relationships with our existing GSI Partners.
Key GSI and Technology Ecosystem Alliances:
- Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, KPMG, Wipro and TCS
What You’ll Do
- Driving incremental business opportunity with the top GSI Partners in the market.
- Create a detailed GTM strategy and business plan for BENELUX and then drive the execution.
- Actively build relationships and manage the partnerships to grow our business with GSI Partner
- Develop and implement goals, tactical and strategic plans for sales and marketing.
- Support the Account Planning and sales strategy for the region key accounts to accelerate the sales cycle and increase the business value and the average sales price.
- Engage and manage the communication interface between GSI and Informatica Field Sales and drive Informatica, GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partner triangulation activities.
- Collaborate closely with Partners’ and Informatica’s Field Sales Teams and Field Marketing teams to organize joint events which drive pipeline and revenue.
- Travel may be necessary, up to 50%, considering non quarantine restrictions and business need
- Sales DNA to drive pipeline and incremental revenue.
- Experience with defining and executing a successful go to market strategy with GSI Partners.
- A thorough understanding of the leading GSI Partners.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Ability to represent Informatica as a company to develop and grow relationships with other large global companies.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business with Informatica GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a minimum of 5 years of experience working with GSIs as well as in direct sales.
- Ability to define a comprehensive GTM strategy with multiple top GSI partners specific to the country and region.
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background and experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an additional advantage.
Nice to Have
- A good understanding of the data management market including topics like Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Information Lifecycle Management and what these topics mean to our Customers and Partners.
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: GSI Partner Sales Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL