Customer Success Manager (German & English Speaking)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 34538
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr
Our award-winning Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases on our platforms, driving adoption and account expansion while helping each customer achiever their expected business outcomes and maximum value from the Informatica product suite.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for supporting our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for their success. With an initial focus on launching customer projects, you will then shift to further adoption and growth through additional use cases and development of customer skillsets. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales. This individual will have both business acumen and domain knowledge as well as technical savviness to understand the customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through our technology.
- Manage onboarding process for new Informatica customers.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
- Assist the customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica Products.
- Manage the customer through initial launch of use cases.
- Serve as the escalation point and manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and driving engagement adjustments to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute shared Outcome Based Success Plans, tracking key metrics for customer adoption success and accelerated value.
- Align Informatica Product roll-out and customer’s adoption of product features.
- Proactively identify customers who may be at risk of becoming less than completely satisfied and define a get-well plan based on prioritised goals.
- Drive accelerated purchase-to-value at all customer levels, communicating value delivered to C-suite and key project stakeholders.
- Identify upsell and account expansion opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively within a highly effective team.
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in the field of software technology project management, customer service, professional services, consulting.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue.
- Data Management domain knowledge and experience.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- Fluent in German and English.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager (German & English Speaking)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE