Manager, Licensing Mgmt
Job Number: 34539
Position Title: Manager, Licensing Mgmt
Informatica’s License Management Services (“LMS”) is chartered to protect Informatica’s intellectual property rights and software copyrights by cooperatively working with our customers and partners to ensure contractual license compliance. The goal of LMS is to assist our customers achieve and maintain compliance by performing objective license reviews.
Reporting to the EMEA LMS Senior Manager, the EMEA LMS Manager will work with Informatica’s customers/partners to conduct licensing reviews and resolve any licensing issues, that ensure proper capture of license and maintenance revenue to Informatica, whilst preserving the overall relationship.
License reviews require working closely with Informatica stakeholders and customers to gather deployment data and obtain a thorough understanding of the customer’s Informatica environments. Producing and articulating analysis, comparing the software and contractual entitlement to deployment, plus closure of commercial resolutions to any findings are key responsibilities.
- Alignment and cooperation, with regional stakeholders, in planning and conducting licensing reviews to ensure Informatica software is deployed in accordance with the associated license agreements.
- Interpret license agreements and maintenance renewal records by conducting license reconciliations
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Informatica environments to provide license analysis and guidance
- Prepare license reports for Informatica Customers/Partners/Stakeholders
- Work with relevant stakeholders e.g. Sales, Legal, Maintenance Renewals, and the Customer to resolve issues identified in the license report(s).
- Provide internal and external licensing education and enablement
- Support internal and external stakeholders in licensing queries
- Drive enhancements to the license report collection and analysis process
- Explore new processes and procedures to increase the success of LMS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in license reviews
- Multi-lingual, English and Fluent German a requirement
- Track record of Target / KPI achievement
- Advanced technical (IT) skills
- Strong Business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Presentation and written / verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with C-level personnel
- Strong analytical and research skills, and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to comprehend and interpret complex licensing issues
- Experience and strong understanding of Software License Agreements
- Ability to analyse and interpret key relationships and concepts
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- BS/BA degree in MIS, Finance, or related degree
- Sales experience
- Understanding of software industry and Informatica software
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Licensing Mgmt
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE