Lead Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Number: 34545
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica Cloud (http://www.informaticacloud.com/) is an Integration Platform offered as a Service (iPaaS) on Cloud. We are a team of product engineers building Application Integration and API management products and solutions on the Cloud. The team comprises diverse, experienced technologists who enjoy working in a fast-paced delivery model with the high-performance work culture.
You will be working on the Informatica Cloud Application Integration and API Management team as a back-end developer and will be responsible for designing and developing product features and delivering them at high quality. We use cutting-edge Cloud hosting, monitoring and deployment technologies to deliver a world class, non-disruptive Cloud user experience to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise-class software. You consider yourself a team player that enjoys working on challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed work environment. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical capability allow you to understand the product in short time, adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You can communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solutions.
As part of the Development team, you will be expected to
- Own, design, develop, lead and deliver highly scalable cloud applications/frameworks
- Work with product management, architects and engineering leaders to understand the vision, product roadmap, and build forward looking cloud architecture & design.
- Get application feedback from telemetry, product feedback from customers representatives like the support org, quality feedback from test engineering and keep refining the product iteratively
- Mentor and work with junior engineers to deliver features end-to-end
- Develop excellent understanding in breadth and depth of Informatica's products and contribute to future product roadmap and goals
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Multi-task and context-switch quickly to react to customer issues and changing requirements
- Conduct technical job interviews. Demonstrate ability to judge candidates’ all-round suitability for a position
- Do what it takes to make the product work end-to-end including managing source code, enabling build infrastructure and enabling QA
Requirements & Qualifications
- 6 to 8 years of professional software development experience in J2EE-based applications dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products
- Well-versed in distributed systems, microservices architecture, Kubernetes, containerization, event-driven architecture and cloud-native delivery tools with low latency responses
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience in tools like ELK, Grafana, JVM Thread Dump and Heap Dump analysis.
- Experience in developing full-stack cloud applications which can work with multiple cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud…)
- Efficiency, Performance, and scalability: Have worked on complex systems that can perform and scale well under load using minimum resources.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on cloud non-functional requirements; ability to quantify their benefits and incorporate in the design with no compromise on cloud-first design
- Strong coding skills. Should write good code. Must be sound on design with a good understanding of common patterns
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering preferred
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, IN