Manager, Technical Product Support
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34624
Position Title: Manager, Technical Support
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Informatica is currently looking for a Technical Support Manager, with experience in Informatica products, to join our team in Bangalore, India.
Informatica Global Customer Support, is a team of more than 500 dedicated support personnel providing award-winning support from centers in North and South America, Asia, and Europe. We take great pride and strength in ensuring the success of our customers and partners. As a Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the global Informatica Support team, Customer Success, R&D, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers. In the role of Support Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Support Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Good technical and/or functional knowledge of Enterprise Software, SaaS Applications, Data Integration and Data Management Systems.
- Experience in a public ERP environment such as SAP R/3, SAP Hana, SAP BW, SAP NetWeaver, Amazon Redshift, Salesforce, etc; additionally, experience with databases in highly desirable
- Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers who provide advice, solutions, and resolution support to our customers on Informatica products.
- Manage all aspects of the team from hiring, motivation, career development, team performance, mentoring and feedback.
- Directly engage with our customers to ensure the highest levels of success through escalation management, survey follow up or guidance on best support practices.
- Foster an environment for knowledge sharing across functions/teams.
- Collaborates with other Informatica teams globally for enhanced customer support.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 12+ years of industry experience of supporting mission critical software components.
- Prior Support Manager experience, ideally having a Power Center with SAP or Salesforce based experience.
- Leadership skills to manage, mentor, and influence the work of others within the functional area.
- Excellent Technical expertise on Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Database Concepts & Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience with any ERP systems like SAP, Salesforce, or any Informatica Cloud Ecosystems
- Experience in JAVA, Oracle, MSSQL Server and/or DB2
- Need some exposer on Unix/ Linux
- Problem-solver who demonstrates good judgment when handling ambiguity.
- Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Good hands on skills on any of reporting tools like Tableau, Microstrategy.
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on the success of our customers.
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, etc... Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Technical Product Support
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN