Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34630
Position Title: Admin Support II
The Resource Management Office plays a vital role in supporting Informatica’s Professional Services Team with a focused commitment to developing and providing the right resources at the right time to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a Senior Resources Manager, you will assign professional services consultants to specific client engagements (or internal projects) with a goal of effectively balancing appropriate skillsets, resource utilization needs with planning targets, actual utilization and staffing levels. You will incorporate workforce planning and sales support with the overall business plan. You may contribute to strategic planning and large-scale operational deployment. You will assemble teams that are qualified to perform the work and are financially aligned with project budget and schedule plans. You will coordinate plans for resource redeployment or retraining with human resources, as needed.
You will report to the Manager of the NA RMO and be responsible for the crisp execution of your respective North American RMO functions. You will work closely with Regional Managers and Delivery teams as well as many cross-functional and cross-organizational teams in support of service delivery. In addition, you will:
- Manage the tactical and strategic resource plan for an offering or service line.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit activity/progress reports and time management reports in accordance with published procedures
- Tracks all current and incoming delivery resource requirements and work with management to prioritize fulfillment.
- Identify and assign available resources based on needed expertise and customer dynamics to participate in pre/post sales activities.
- Manage vendor activities to plan, develop, and onboard an elastic resource pool.
- Collaborate with management and subject matter experts to identify skill trends in staffing needs.
- Maintain a current information source of area/practice resource skillsets, availability, schedules, and delivery restrictions to assist in rapid identification and fulfillment of delivery resources.
- Collaborate in the development of processes and systems to track, identify, task, and plan resources for project work.
- Interact with project managers to provide guidance and best practices, enforces process compliance, and tracking of important project metrics.
- Develop reusable content, assets, and other work products for the business.
- At this level, resource management skills are journey-level and may own more complex assignments and/or the resource plan for a large practice area or of increasing strategic importance.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a thoughtful and talented contributor. You work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals. You have resource management experience working within a professional services organization. You have a positive can-do attitude. You act with a sense of urgency. You are empathetic and can understand multiple perspectives (RM, Customer, Resource, Delivery Manager, etc..). You have strong customer services skills and can communicate effectively one-on-one, in group settings and to senior management. You build strong relationships and interact well with others in different departments, with superiors and with direct reports. You are efficient yet have a strong focus on quality, process and a natural curiosity. You are detailed oriented, a quick thinker and problem solver who can analyze a situation and think outside the box. You demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. You address concerns and instill a sense of confidence to your team members and stakeholders. You deliver on your commitments and go the extra mile to support all your colleagues. You possess the ability to successfully build and manage a team of remote workers
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- 5+ years of related work experience; RMO certification a plus
- Demonstrated customer service mentality, possesses a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines and able to prioritize ad-hoc requests.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Salesforce; FinancialForce strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Admin Support
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN