Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34660
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud. The team is responsible for research, developing and delivering of administration and monitoring needs to the Informatica Platform that is core of Informatica’ s products for both enterprise & cloud installations.
You will be part of highly motivated and energetic team that relish fast paced agile development of innovative products using the latest UI, Cloud & Backend technologies. You will be involved with developing the next generation of Informatica’ s web and cloud applications and leverage your passion for creating great user interfaces to drive innovation at Informatica.
Our Ideal Candidate
One who has passion for Full stack development, constantly thinks of innovating and designing features so that the end user has the best experience with the product.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, INDIA and will be responsible for:
- Developing a scalable architecture that meets the needs of massive data in a distributed computing environment
- Building highly interactive applications based on open-source technologies, Java, AWS technologies.
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Analyzing, defining and documenting the requirements, driving the design & implementation.
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issuesRepresentative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for large functional areas of the product.Driving successful POCs, involving latest cloud based technologies.
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviors of the system
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 6+ and more years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong Objected Oriented Design, Design Patterns
- Excellent coding and design skills in Java primarily
- Demonstrated understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Design experience preferably with product engineering background
- Working knowledge of server based system
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Experience in technologies like Java, AWS technologies
- Solid understanding of user interaction patterns and best practices
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or driven by enterprise needs
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SP3
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN