Partner Development Manager - Snowflake
Location: United States
Job Number: 34679
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Partner Development Mgr. - Snowflake
Join us and help us scale up one of the most dynamic technology partnerships in the industry. Snowflake and Informatica have been on a roll recently, bringing highly differentiated joint innovation to market and rapidly growing our joint customer base. We are just getting started. We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Partner Sales Development Manager to accelerate and scale our global relationships with strategic ecosystem partners, including Snowflake. This is a unique opportunity to help Informatica and Snowflake grow our joint revenues and pipeline while driving customer success.
In this role you will develop and grow existing and new key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. You will also develop opportunity pipelines to ensure the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts. This will require you to evangelize company products and joint solutions with partners. You will be responsible for driving field engagement with our partners as we scale our partnerships. It will require you to work toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliances.
Further, you will monitor our joint programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance, while monitoring competitor activity in accounts and implementing strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement. Finally, you will evaluate program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for building, planning, and managing the sales plans for the assigned partner relationships, to include participation in the establishment of revenue targets/objectives.
- Drives collaboration between Informatica and partner field sales teams by identifying joint opportunities and facilitating the teams to work together
- Drives regular quarterly revenue delivery via implementation of Informatica and partner business plans.
- Collaborates with Partner Marketing, Partner Sales Operations, and Enablement for partner relationship events, seminars, and enablement activities.
- Drives Partner Enablement in order to realize Partner-autonomous business results.
- Monitors competitor activity in partners and implements strategies to maintain key partner relationships and block competitor advancement.
- Developing functional knowledge in positioning the company's suite of products and services.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Develops and maintains activity and results monitoring and reporting infrastructure in the form of dashboards and periodical reports
- Incumbents will interact with partner organization counterparts, to include senior levels within the partner organization.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of partner organizations' sales process/objectives and the how to enhance partner sales across the company's product portfolio.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in the analytics, data management and/or data warehouse industries preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Development Manager - Snowflake
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US