Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34701
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Excited to join the team that is building next generation Enterprise Cloud product portfolio? You are in the right place. Informatica is on an ambitious Cloud mission to discover, analyze, map, and integrate all data and information flows in the enterprise; providing intelligence that allows customers to unlock the power of data. It empowers customers to understand and manage master data flows across systems; understand and address data security risks; govern data quality and data flows/Integration in the enterprise.
We’re currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer with experience in building enterprise cloud product with hyper scale to join our Cloud Platform team in Bangalore to be part of our cloud journey.
Your Responsibilities :-
- Develop high quality re-usable UI components using modern web-technologies as part of a team that builds an industry-leading web product.
- Be very hands-on and own/drive key product features
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task
- Handle customers escalations that are routed to R&D from Global customer support (would require you to re-prioritize your tasks efficiently)
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Develop excellent understanding in breadth and depth of Informatica's products and contribute to future roadmap and goals
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing distributed workplace
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other team members
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
- UI Frameworks like React, Angular, jQuery
- 6 to 8 years of experience in developing innovative enterprise products.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Opensource tools like Webpack, Jest, enzyme, Jenkins, Git
- Docker and cloud platforms like AWS, Azure.
- MVC and coding patterns, object-oriented programming skills; good understanding of data structures and algorithms
Key Essentials for this role
- Strong experience in developing reusable UI components with good unit test and code coverage
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented design and programming
- Good knowledge of graphical libraries like high charts, D3 etc.
- Hands on with Context API of React and Redux is a plus
- Good knowledge of web-technologies like Java Servlets, Spring framework, JSP, REST is a plus
- Familiar with open-source UI frameworks and API standards
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Open Source technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Webpack, Eclipse, Ant/Maven, Linux
- Familiarity with Agile process will be an added advantage.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SP3
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN