Senior Customer Success Mgr.
Multiple Locations: United States • Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 34767
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr
Senior Customer Success Mgr.
Informatica aspires to help our customers to achieve their own data management innovations with Informatica platform and success offerings. To this end, Informatica invested in a dedicated Customer Success organization to guide customer use cases launch, driving business adoption, and ensuring customers’ capability to maximize their outcome with investments on Informatica platforms.
We deliver enterprise-grade cloud data management platforms that leverage AI powered technology to help companies build a data platform for future, operate more efficiently, and adapt to changing needs. Our Customer Success team helps customers modernize or transform their data platform using Informatica products and services. As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our customers technical and business executive leadership team to help with post-sales implementation planning, proactively guide customer’s technical adoption journey, and enable them to deliver innovation to their end business users. You will also work with the account team to identify opportunities for partnership and to expand their use of Informatica products.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are the primary strategic customer facing role responsible for platform adoption success through the management of joint success plan deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is customers’ successful business adoption of Informatica Data Management platforms.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deeply understand the customers business and technical objectives, and partner with customers on building a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones, potential risk mitigation, and KPI needed to achieve the outcomes.
- Apply domain/technical knowledge, best practices, and customer insights to remove blockers and lead key resources, internally and externally, to proactively support customer’s platform adoption roadmap.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (sales, support, professional services, engineering, renewal, and partners) on overall platform success, recurring revenue protection and expansion, with thought leadership along the adoption journey.
- Engage regularly and develop deep relationships with customer stakeholders from business teams and technical teams.
- Maintain knowledge of market trend and competitive insights and act as an Informatica Cloud Data Management Platform evangelist with customers, partners and ecosystem communities.
8+ years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with technical executive teams and driving customer digital transformation programs. Or 5+ years of success in senior CSM, Product Management or Consulting roles attributing to technical delivery management or/program management for large, complex and global strategic customers is preferred. Prior work experience in a technical function (such as Professional Service, Presales, Technical Account Management) in the business analytics, Cloud Data Application or Cloud Data Lake preferred.
Experience driving digital innovation or operation efficiency using Cloud-based Data Integration, Primary/Principal Data Management or Data Governance in verticals (FinServ, Healthcare, or Commercials) preferred.
Communication and Leadership
This role requires strong communication/presentation skills, as well as displaying strong leadership and confidence in all levels of customer engagement/situations.
Technical and Domain Expertise Knowledge
Ability to understand the business requirements and technical problems and solve them through Cloud or Data technologies required.
Functioning knowledge of hybrid or Cloud deployment of solutions, Data Lake, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, or overall Enterprise data platforms required.
Enterprise-scale technical experience with Cloud or Hybrid Data management platform design or migration preferred.
Demonstrated eco-system knowledge in Azure, AWS, GoogleCloudPlatform, or microservice framework preferred.
Certification in Informatica platform(s) or relevant Data Management field (Cloud Data Integration, Data Governance, Primary/Principal Data Management) preferred
Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in enterprise or strategic accounts. Experience in managing different level of leadership team engagement at regular basis required.
Proven track record of planning for a portfolio of engagements, in-time deliveries, cross-group collaboration, and analytical capabilities is required. Project Management (PMP) certification preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science or equivalent practical experience required. Master's degree in a Management or Engineering field preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr.
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US