Customer Storytelling Manager
Location: United States
Job Number: 34799
Position Title: Principal Online Marketing Specialist
Customer Storytelling Manager
If you are passionate about customer success stories, putting the spotlight on their digital transformation stories and enjoy bringing customer stories to life with excellent writing skills, this position is for you.
Informatica is looking for a Customer Storytelling Manager who is well versed in the enterprise software space and experienced writing B2B customer case studies focused on business value and ROI achieved with their technology investments. This is a very critical position within the Customer Advocacy organization at Informatica and will play a big role in transforming the company’s brand reputation as a leader in CLOUD data management through compelling customer success stories.
The roles and responsibilities of the Customer Storytelling Manager will include:
- Manage an editorial calendar of customer case studies categorized by industry verticals, adoption of Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud and by different customer journeys (Master Data Management, Data Analytics, Data Governance)
- Manage the entire process from interviewing to final publishing of customer stories working closely with a cross-functional team
- Responsible for elevating Informatica customers’ cloud modernization stories and delivering on quarterly KPIs
- Work closely with the web and social teams on a promotion plan to amplify customer stories
- Good understanding of the cloud, data management, digital transformation space would be great in order to write compelling content
- Excellent writing and editing skills are a must for this role to be able to generate engaging customer content
- If you can geek out about metadata, microservices- based architecture and catalog of catalogs, you are on to your next exciting adventure
- Six-plus years of experience writing B2B content specifically customer case studies is preferable
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Storytelling Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US